Tuesday, April 22, 2008

happy earth day!

After work today, I finally put together the Earth Day goodie bags. These included a reusable polypropylene tote bag that easily folds into a small zipped rectangle (perfect for stashing in the car or purse for shopping trips), a SIGG water bottle (no more styrofoam cups and plastic containers), local preserves, and a CFC bulb. Oh, and we cannot forget the CMC button to help spread the word.

I didn't have enough scrap paper to create the scratch pads, so I "scrapped" that idea - at least for now. I also needed to forego the bamboo item. Maybe next year.

So, on this Earth Day, I thought I'd share with you a couple links:

Treehugger.com - Information on how to green your home, a green gift guide, and how to get involved.
Polar Bear IQ Test - Beyond being endangered, what else do you know about these creatures? Take the test and find out for yourself.

Have a wonderful Earth Day - make a difference and make a lasting change!



No comments: